Things that maybe useful:
Anxiety can be extremely frightening and can affect our everyday lives, during my time as a Counsellor and a Psychotherapist anxiety seems to be one of the areas within mental health that is on the increase, this could be due to our lifestyle stresses such as work, family or other pressures. Here is a list that may help when experiencing any level of anxiety, see what works for you.
– Name 5 things you can see
– Name 5 things you can touch
– Name 5 things you can smell
– Name 5 things you can hear
– Slow down your breathing, so you can comfortably breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.
– Squish something like Blue Tac/Putty
– Tie knots in string
– Write everything down, maybe start a journal