My name is Lynn McNamara, I am a qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist accredited to The National Counselling Society.
I offer professional help and support to individuals, including young people from 11 years and couples.
I have been qualified for nine years and have had my private practice for eight years, with experience in working in many fields including depression, anxiety, eating disorders, self-harm and abuse.
I use an integrative approach to Counselling, using a variety of therapeutic approaches and theories which can be tailored around your individual needs.
In addition to this I also have seventeen years working with young people in a school environment, dealing with wellbeing and safeguarding.
– Chrysalis Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
– Chrysalis Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
– CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills.
– CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in introduction to Counselling Skills
– Safeguarding Children from Abuse by Sexual Exploitation
– Safeguarding children Module 1 & 2
– Suicide Prevention Training
– Channel General Awareness Training
– Accredited membership to The National Counselling Society